Project in Europe.
- Support the Bid Managers as directed and produce well-structured written responses in accordance to Clients' requirements and agreed company solutions.
- Liaise and work closely with all members of the regional team and other areas of the business in developing and completing written responses for bids.
- Liaise with appropriate operational staff to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
- Deliver written responses for prequalification and tender submissions against agreed deadlines, in accordance with deliverables, escalating issues as required.
- Under the direction of the Senior Bid Writer and Bid Manager produce written responses that are completed to a high standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
- To identify win themes and bidding strategies through client research, document reviews, and liaison with regional teams.
- To carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
- Re-work existing, pre-written content, where required.
- Attend bid solutions meetings and reviews, contributing to story board workshops.
- Provide support for the development and maintenance of internal bid processes as directed.
- Post-bid, work with team to transform submission into content for potential re-use.
- Production of case studies from available data
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of presentations to the client as required
- Provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
- Provide support to Apprentices to help develop their bid writing skills.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission and Values
- Consider all issues and relevant information that is communicated when developing and completing written solutions.
Profil recherchéQualifications: - Degree or equivalent in English or Journalism preferred but not essential. Experience: - English fluent - Good experience of producing and editing written content for prequalification and tender submissions in the construction/civil engineering sectors or related industries. - Experience of working in a team, participating in storyboarding sessions and key review meetings. Please send us your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Je me connecte pour postuler
Si vous rencontrez un problème avec vos identifiants de connexion, contactez-nous directement au 01 46 21 03 03 ou faites nous parvenir votre CV à l’adresse email@example.com. Nous reviendrons vers vous dans les plus brefs délais