Project in Europe.
- To liaise effectively and work closely with business development and OSG teams in anticipating forward workload and bidding requirements and ensure compliance with corporate governance
- To liaise effectively and work closely with the management teams across the regions to identify their requirements and provide effective bid support services and technical solutions for all opportunities
- To work closely with all members of the preconstruction teams, Procurement,Commercial, Technical, Support Services and the wider business to support the effective development and implementation of processes and protocols for bidding opportunities.
- Working closely with all members of the team in co-ordinating and managing submission deliverables.
- To assist in maintaining and improving bid management processes and challenging existing practices.
- To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post mpany
- Responsible for the development, preparation and submission of pre-qualifications and tenders aligned to company objectives. To work within the Pre-construction team in developing solutions for client requirements.
- To develop effective bid strategies and solutions aligned to company objectives to support regional bidding and wider business opportunities where directed.
- Agree bid strategies with the senior management team in the region and implement them, ensuring that they are clearly communicated to all members of the team and are compliant with the customers' requirements.
- To lead and direct the bid management and proposals/co-ordination team ensuring that effective and relevant inputs and information is provided for bidding that relates to technical support, bid writing, co-ordination and administration.
- Undertake a detailed analysis of bid documents to establish, plan, monitor and review the bid deliverables for each PQQ and Tender submission undertaken.
Profil recherchéQUALIFICATIONS: - Relevant Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential. EXPERIENCE: - Extensive experience in successfully performing a bid management role within an airfields/highway /civil engineering sectors or associated industries, ideally at a senior level. - Demonstrating a good understanding of bid management processes. - Experience in providing a good understanding of operational and technical considerations in determining effective solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities. - An understanding of the commercial and legal issues that need to be considered when bidding opportunities. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS: - Excellent communication skills are essential. - Ability to think and prioritise strategically - Excellent time management and organisational skills. - IT literate - Flexible working attitude - Ability to lead, motivate, develop and inspire others. - Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Please send us your CV (english version) to the followong address: email@example.com
Je me connecte pour postuler
Si vous rencontrez un problème avec vos identifiants de connexion, contactez-nous directement au 01 46 21 03 03 ou faites nous parvenir votre CV à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous reviendrons vers vous dans les plus brefs délais